The HSBS offers a Personal Pension Scheme exclusively for staff employed by Hunts.
Contributions can be paid by Hunt Staff and/or their employers and the pension is specially designed for Hunt Staff to take with them during their career. Hunt Staff who leave the profession to pursue other careers can continue to pay into their HSBS pension, along with their new employer.
You should provide details of:
- Name and Address.
- Date of Birth.
- National Insurance Number.
- Annual/monthly amount you wish to pay into a Pension Scheme.
- Whether the contribution is from the Employer and/or Employee.
- Details of the Hunt by whom you are employed and your position.
- Earnings' details for the current tax year.