The HSBS offers a Personal Pension Scheme specifically, and only, for staff employed by Hunts. Contributions can be paid by Hunt Staff and/or their employers and the pension is specially designed for Hunt Staff to take with them during their career.

If you are a member of Hunt Staff and interested in taking out a Pension with the Society, or a Master who wishes to provide a pension for one of your staff, please contact Mrs. Fiona Russell-Brown on either 01285 653001 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 You should provide details of:

  1. Name and Address.
  2. Date of Birth.
  3. National Insurance Number.
  4. Annual/monthly amount you wish to pay into a Pension Scheme.
  5. Whether the contribution is from the Employer and/or Employee.
  6. Details of the Hunt by whom you are employed and your position.
  7. Earnings' details for the current tax year.