The HSBS offers a Personal Pension Scheme specifically, and only, for staff employed by Hunts. Contributions can be paid by Hunt Staff and/or their employers and the pension is specially designed for Hunt Staff to take with them during their career.
If you are a member of Hunt Staff and interested in taking out a Pension with the Society, or a Master who wishes to provide a pension for one of your staff, please use this link to contact Mrs. Fiona Russell-Brown by e-mail.
You should provide details of:
- Name and Address.
- Date of Birth.
- National Insurance Number.
- Annual/monthly amount you wish to pay into a Pension Scheme.
- Whether the contribution is from the Employer and/or Employee.
- Details of the Hunt by whom you are employed and your position.
- Earnings' details for the current tax year.